Decentral Energy Capital (DEC) has had a busy first half of 2021. With several new projects underway, we are in a fantastic growth phase. The DEC fund continues to perform strongly: we declared a dividend of R50 per share in February 2021, and the net asset value of the fund has grown an estimated 20% against the capital raised.
We are also pleased to announce the launch of our new website.
Last chance to invest
DEC has decided to launch a final investment opportunity, which will be open until 30 June 2021. Following SARS’s decision not to extend the Section 12J sunset clause, this will be your last chance to make a fully tax-deductible investment.
- Minimum investment: R220 000
- Maximum investment: R2.5 million (individual) / R5 million(corporate)
- 100% tax deductible
- Targeted investment return: 20%
- Low risk: DEC works only with credit-worthy customers, giving highly predictable cashflows
- R1 million investment = 112 man-months of employment + 3 000 tons of CO2 emissions avoided (equivalent to planting nearly 20 000 trees)
- DEC is managed by a team of experts with deep energy experience
If you have any particular questions or would like to secure a spot for this final investment window, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.